Babcock Ranch Community Independent Special District (“District”) is an independent special district, established by House Bill 1515 (codified in Chapter 2007-306, Laws of Florida) passed by the Florida Legislature and approved by the Governor of Florida on June 27, 2007, as amended by House Bill 1039 (codified in Chapter 2016-257, Laws of Florida) passed by the Florida Legislature and approved by the Governor of Florida on March 25, 2016.
The District encompasses approximately 17,787 grid acres of land located within Charlotte and Lee Counties, Florida. The lands within the District are planned for a mixed-use development.
- Listed Species Management Plans & Human-Wildlife Coexistence Plan (PDF)
- Lake Use & Fishing Rules (PDF)
- Fishing and Lake Guidelines (PDF)
- Public Notification of Reclaimed Water (PDF)
- ERC Calculation Tool (PDF)
- Babcock Ranch Community Development Review Fees (PDF)
- Babcock Ranch Water Utilities Customer Welcome Kit (PDF)
- Potable Water Wastewater and Irrigation Rate Schedule - 2023 (PDF)
- Waste Services Policies Manual (PDF)
- Babcock Ranch Community Independent Special District Waste Collection Rates and Fees Schedule - Effective January 1, 2023 (PDF)
- BRCISD District Golf Cart Policies and Recommendations (PDF)
- Babcock Ranch Water Utilities Policies Manual - Effective November 4, 2021 (PDF)
- 2022 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report (PDF)